Welcome to Wolbach Editorial!
As a professional writer and editor since 1987, I have helped many satisfied clients grow their businesses or get their writing published. My clients include individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, authors, traditional publishers, and nonprofits.
Why Work with an Editor?
All writers, no matter how experienced and talented they may be, can benefit from working with an editor. If your website doesn’t attract the clientele you want, or readers don’t buy your book, then all of your hard work has been wasted. Even if you have revised and proofread your writing, it should be reviewed to ensure clarity and correctness. From seeing the big picture to fixing errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, an editor can make sure that your ideas are presented in the best way possible.
What I Can Do For You
I offer a wide range of editorial services. Depending on the amount of help you need, I can do all or some of the following:
- evaluate your writing for overall effectiveness
- make suggestions for rewriting or reworking
- edit to make your writing tight, concise, and clear
- make sure that your work is well-organized
- improve the flow of sentences and paragraphs
- correct errors in grammar, usage, spelling, and punctuation